The amazing new talent, Aron B is getting ready to set the UK Asian music scene on fire with his debut single ‘I Just Wanna’. Scheduled for release in June, the track is the perfect tune to kick off the long awaited Summer season of fun.
Inspired by the burgeoning and buzzing music scene in his home-town of Manchester, his love for Hip Hop and RnB was no surprise, and the natural step forward was for him to create his own unique sound that brought together the urban with the desi. All he needed was a partner to add the final touch to his lyrics.
Enter ‘Chan Has’ a trained percussionist that Aron B met at Music college when the two knew instinctively that they were on the same wavelength and destined to work together. Combining Aron B’s song writing skills with Chan’s amazing musical repertoire and their powerful English and Punjabi vocals, the two have created a fresh new sound that is already gathering momentum and a fan base that spans the country.
Talented, witty, intelligent, passionate and good looking, both the boys seem to finally be on the way to fulfilling their life long dreams with ‘I Just Wanna’.
Desi-Box.com caught up with the next rising R&B star Aron B check what went down below: This interview is a EXCLUSIVE to Desi-Box.com!
01. DB: Hey Aron for all the people who have not heard of you could you please introduce yourself?
Aron B: Hey how it’s going, my names Aron B I’m a singer from Manchester who is just about to release his first single!
02. DB: Were you always planning on going into music from an early age?
Aron B: Yes and no because it was something I dreamed about but would have never imagined getting this far, it shows that dreams can become a reality!
03. DB: Congratulations Aron on your debut single how do you feel about getting it completed?
Aron B: It’s amazing, such a great feeling to know that a few words I wrote on a piece of paper transformed into a single to which I’ve also shot a video to.
04. DB: Can you tell us the process to how your single “I Just Wanna” came together? Were there any hiccups in the early stages of making the track?
Aron B: ‘I Just Wanna’ is based on a true story where I was going out a lot and I kept seeing the same girl everywhere I went, so it was like I really want to know who she is, what she is all about and where she’s from! The original was a pure RnB song and then we gave it a huge facelift and desi-fied it!
05. DB: Your new single “I Just Wanna” is releasing this summer. For the people who haven’t heard it yet what can they expect from the track?
Aron B: The people who haven’t heard it are in for something new!
06. DB: How did you link up with Mr Chan HAS and how has it been working with him?
Aron B: I met Chan back in music school days about 4/5 years ago, he is extremely talented and very understanding, its been a pleasure working with him. Our bond is crazy and there is much more to come!
07. DB: What inspirations do you draw upon when writing your lyrics? Where do you usually write your lyrics, do you sit down and say “okay I need to write something” or does inspiration come at anytime, anywhere?
Aron B: Well I can’t sit down and just decide to write a song, I have to be going through something emotionally whether it be love, hate or lust. I’m inspired by every new situation I come across as I grow older, wiser and more experienced.
08. DB: Have you got any plans on performing in summer melas or in any upcoming gigs/events?
Aron B: I will be at the melas and should be touring with the new single, best thing is to keep checking up on my website www.aron-b.com and myspace.com/aronbstyle
09. DB: Which artists do you see as your inspiration?
Aron B: The artists I see as my inspiration are the ones that enter the music industry at a young age and many years later are still here and standing strong like mario, ne-yo, stevie the list could go on!!
10. DB: If you had a chance with whom would you most want to collaborate with?
Aron B: It would definitely be Lady GaGa i would love to do something on stage with her, would be mind blowing!
11. DB: Any information on your debut album? Is it still in the works and what sounds can we expect from the album? Also is it too early to state a release date?
Aron B: There will be an album but it’s to early to say what will be on it and when it will be released. I have got some crazy ideas and I am back in the studio putting them together!
12. DB: Can you give us a word on the tracks that are on your upcoming album, any favorites or any you think would be a hit with the fans?
Aron B: There is one particular track I think a lot of people can relate to but I still need to name it. I think I’m going to have to keep the suspense going for now but it could possibly be the next single.
13. DB: How would you describe your singing style and what genre of music would you eventually like to be known for?
Aron B: I would describe my singing style as ‘putting you in the mood’ whether you listen to some of my upbeat tracks or slow jams, I want to have that universal sound where no matter which one of my songs you listen to you’ll be able to feel the emotion.
14. DB: So what are your plans for the future and what can we expect from you?
Aron B: I’m just going to carry on doing what I do and keep bringing more to the industry and take it to another level, expect the unexpectable.
15. DB: Any message you would like to give to Desi-Box fans?
Aron B: I ‘Just Wanna’ say… Thanks for taking time out to read this interview and keep logging on to desi-box.com for more updates on me and what I’m up to and a big shout out to the whole Desi-Box crew for the support!
Thanks for your time and all the success on your new single!
Credits: Umar B for the Interview!
BUY: Aron B and Chan HAS – I Jus Wana – iTunes